Sunday, August 16, 2009

update

We got the dog!! We went with the female choc. lab mix, and so far I love her!! She is a very smart dog and seems to really love the kids, which is important. She had an "accident" on the floor the first night, but I really think that was more from being in a new place than anything else because it hasn't happened since! It took only a couple of days for her to realize what the word "Sit" meant She is a wonderful dog.

I am seriously going crazy waiting to hear something from the agents that are reviewing my manuscript. I still have a couple weeks at least to wait before I should hear from the first one that asked for a full. I will try to stay busy to keep my mind occupied, but that is easier said than done. Even when I am busy, my mind wanders!

No comments:

Post a Comment