Thursday, August 6, 2009

New title?

I must admit, that I watch very few movies. So, imagine my dismay when I was discussing my book with someone who frequently watches movies and find out that there is a movie out there called "Pulse"!!

Of course I immediately did a search to find out what the movie is about. It is nothing like my book, but now it appears that I should change the title. If my book gets published I do not want prospective readers to think that it has anything to do with the movie. And, I certainly do not want people to pass it up becuase they have seen the movie and assume that this is the book for it!!

Uugghh!! Anyway, I think that my new "working title" will be "Stand-In". I checked first to make sure that there is no movie with that title (HA HA).

No comments:

Post a Comment