Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little bit about me, a little bit about PULSE

I am thirty-three years old and the mother of three fabulous kids. My husband and I have been together since our sophmore year in high school and were married a couple of years after we graduated.

I am a life long resident of the great state of Michigan, and I must say I really do not like snow or cold. But, alas, I do not see me leaving my beloved state anytime soon!!

I have a degree in Business Administration and currently work for the United States Postal Service, a noble institution which I truly love. I enjoy fishing and reading in my spare time, as well as writing. As previously mentioned in yesterday's post, I recently completed my first novel, PULSE and I am getting started on the next while I submit PULSE to agents.

Pulse is a commercial fiction thriller and in my opinion, would appeal to readers of John Sandford's "Prey" Series as well as fans of Sandra Brown's thrillers. In "Pulse", the authorities are stumped when local women start disappearing. When the bodies of the women start turning up, their appearances have been drastically altered. It is obvious to Detective John Broden and Special Agent Alex Darby that the killer wants these women to be somebody else. The question is, Who?
When a trooper request the presence of Broden and Darby at what appears to be a simple home invasion, the two lawmen get their answer in the form of Kelly Jo Carter. She is, without a doubt, the object of a killer's twisted obsession. They are certain that Kelly will definately be the killer's endgame, and want to use her as the bait in an elaborate trap to catch him. Kelly knows the name of the man responsible for the break-in at her home and the murders, but has a deep seeded mistrust for law enforcement where this particular man is concerned. If she gives Broden and Darby the name, she fears that they will only cover the entire thing up... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment